Unexpectedly it happened. It had not been anticipated, predicted, or foreseen. The light was exquisite as the best of spring days are apt to be; only more so. Much more so! The grass in the meadow was tall and thick up to my knees and the cobblestone stream at my left was clear and sang sweetly as the water flowed past me and light danced upon the undulating ripples. The stones at the bottom of the streambed spoke to me; though I couldn’t understand their words those long decades ago. The imperial and majestic trees in the distance were calling out to me as well, and the sweetness of the air was alive. Then it happened— and everything else thereafter changed. Ineffable. Indescribable. Unutterable. Unspeakable. Life has never been the same since that day!
The journey began as suddenly as a breath taken deeply when one is surprised or startled, and it led inexorably and unavoidably to this narrate— This paper— This report— This day— These posts were no accident. They were the design of something created and set in motion decades ago. Then line upon line, page by page, season after season, as weeks, then months, then years, and decades passed away trying to understand all that was given in that ineffable encounter. Each person involved with this effort has their own story! All have received abundantly! We in turn freely share this gift with everyone!
1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
4 Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. (Isa 55:1-13)
Some Major Events of the Isaiah Story
There is no way in a simple list like this to portray the intricate and complex nature of the coming drama. A Gantt chart might be more appropriate to the task, but whatever the form of the message, it’s inadequate to the message itself.
- The Servant is baptized by John the Beloved.
- The Servant is baptized by fire and the Holy Ghost.
- A Throne Theophany is experienced with a cosmic vision.
- Word, power, and deed is granted for his work.
- The Servant receives the book with seven seals.
- The Servant gives John the little book.
- John stands up before the world and announces that he is John the Beloved.
- John prepares the way for the Servant.
- John presents his book, “The Book of the Lamb of God,” to the world.
- John goes to the Mormon seers and they are unable to translate the book.
- The book is translated by the Servant.
- Three witnesses testify to the validity of the ancient record.
- God allows others to see the ancient record.
- The first segment of the Servant’s work is between 1-1 ½ years.
- This first segment will focus on the “O Jerusalem” Mormons.
- The Church of the Lamb of God is established.
- The true Gospel is administered: baptism by water, baptism of fire, true sacrament.
- The Servant stands before the world with John’s book fully translated.
- John’s book will agree with the Book of Mormon and Bible.
- The Servant’s ministry begins with signs, records, teaching, healing, angels, and miracles.
- The Servant will confront the modern day Mormon Pharisees.
- People who wake up and believe will be excommunicated from the Mormon Church.
- Priestcraft and works of darkness will be exposed.
- The Mormons will say there is no God in our midst today.
- People will deny the miracles performed by the Servant and his Apostles.
- The Mormon Church and eventually the world will be left without excuse. There will be no cause for unbelief.
- Further corruption in the Mormon Church is exposed.
- Twelve Apostles will teach, heal, and baptize. Signs, wonders, and miracles will follow them.
- Gathering of believers into mount Zion will occur.
- The Servant ministers to lost sheep.
- Many disciples of the Servant are killed.
- The Servant exposes corruption in the banking and financial system.
- Signs of the death and resurrection of the Servant will be given.
- The Servant is killed because of John’s book and for exposing corruption in the Mormon Church and the banking industry. His death completes the atonement… “I am he; I am the first, and I also am the Last.”
- There will be three days of darkness caused by a great earthquake along the Wasatch front in Utah. Many people have seen this in vision.
- Three days later, the Root of Jesse, the Servant, is resurrected and taken into heaven.
- People are suffering gravely because of the signs of the death of the Servant.
- America is overwhelmed by Utah’s devastation. They invite the assistance of other nations which opens a door for the Assyrian to gain a foothold on American soil.
- The Servant condescends back to earth and goes to mount Zion. God sets his hand the “second time” to finish The Great and Marvelous Work.
- The duration of this work will be 3-3 ½ years.
- The Servant begins his work a second time with the Apostles and other great disciples.
- Because the Mormons rejected the Servant they are left to suffer double in the furnace of affliction.
- The Servant’s work turns to the whole earth.
- Christians throughout the world recognize scriptures being fulfilled and many will accept the returned Servant and John’s book.
- The first leg of Christian believers flock to the Servant.
- Other sacred records are translated and become available.
- The Servant, disciples, and believing Christians flood the earth spreading truth to all nations, kindreds, tongues, and peoples.
- There is light in all cultures of the earth with people who will gather to the Servant.
- A consortium of Christian churches are fighting against The Lamb of God and John’s Book.
- There are only two churches.
- The Assyrian stands up and wars break out among the nations.
- The mark of the beast is instituted
- Natural disasters are occurring throughout the world.
- Destructions come by sword, famine, pestilence, and earthquake!
- The Assyrian begins what will become World War III.
- “One like Unto Moses” is continually gathering the believers into safe-holds.
- A magnificent display of continuing miracles, healings, signs and wonders are being witnessed.
- Members of the Assyrian army are awakened and converted; they lay down their weapons of war.
- The Assyrian is killed and the Root of the Assyrian stands up and eventually unleashes world war upon the earth.
- Worldwide chaos brings economic collapse.
- The Root of the Assyrian offers a financial solution and brings the mark of the beast!
- The Root of the Assyrian performs great signs and wonders through the power of Satan and deceives many.
- The Servant delivers the captive prey.
- When people of the earth believe in the Servant, they will be gathered to the lands of their inheritance.
- They will know their Redeemer is in their midst.
- The “great division” is ongoing among all people.
- “Other sheep I have.” Those who know His voice will be gathered and He will be their Shepherd.
- The Servant destroys all secret works of darkness.
- A second massive earthquake with floods will destroy the remaining infrastructure in Utah’s Wasatch Front. Many people have seen this in vision.
- The Root of the Assyrian is killed.
- The great and abominable church tumbles to the dust. Satan is bound.
- The King of Kings reigns.
- Zion, the New Jerusalem is established.
- The last and final judgment takes place by the Servant who is God in our midst and by His righteous Apostles.
- A New heaven and a new earth are created as the next Fibonacci sequence begins.
An Essay of Critical Import
“I have not commanded you to come up hither to trifle with the words which I shall speak, but that you should hearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your hearts that ye may understand, and your minds that the mysteries of God may be unfolded to your view.” King Benjamin lays out many mysteries in his dissertation to the people. “…many signs, and wonders, and types, and shadows showed he unto them concerning his coming…”
This blog has given you the mysteries of the scriptures revealed as plainly as can be written. Jesus’ story will be repeated at the end of days and no one will believe it; no one is talking about it. We, the members of the Mormon Church, are expecting Jesus to descend in clouds of glory as if that is our reward for not drinking coffee and for being too busy to search the scriptures because we’re too busy going to the temple and doing endless genealogies that Paul warns us NOT to do.
As the five unwise virgins missed the coming of the Bridegroom because they were too busy buying more oil for their lamps, the Bridegroom came and turned them away saying, “I know you not.” Jesus has specifically given the holders of the Book of Mormon, “A commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.“ The Bridegroom will come and He will be rejected by the “O Jerusalem” Mormon people as testified by Isaiah and the holy prophets. This commandment to study Isaiah is speaking directly to the Mormons who ignorantly turn a blind eye and a deaf ear and claim, “all is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well,“ or so they say!! The book of Isaiah is one of the greatest gifts we have to measure truth and thwart false precepts and false visions, not only from the Pharisaic leaders of our day, but ALL the ‘other voices’ who claim their allegiance to Jesus via Joseph Smith. Jesus warns us, “And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.” Our only SAFE and TRUE VOICE is in the Word of God. Isaiah’s words and prophecies of the last days are great indeed.
How on earth can we pull out one line here and one line there from the scriptures and build doctrinal foundations on which we depend, then defend those foundations WITHOUT INGESTING THE SCRIPTURES AS A WHOLE? Alma warns, “Behold, the scriptures are before you; if ye will wrest them it shall be to your own destruction.” And so it shall be when we do not expound and bring all scripture into one…the holy prophets tell just one story. This blog has given you this “One Story.” He will come one last time to finish his work and judge the world. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.”
The war in heaven, that we so aptly misjudge, will take place here on earth. The Father’s Great and Marvelous Work is the judgment day. Because of the doctrine of eternal lives, we are all here one last time; a day when all mankind can choose God their Father or Satan their father; to recognize the power of God and His teachings OR choose to allow our traditions to weigh us down as if we are stuck in quicksand and cannot think or move on our own as “the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.”
Many may think or even declare that as Jesus walked the dusty roads of Palestine, they would have believed and followed Him. Think again! Being cast out of the synagogue (church) and shunned by your closest friends and being considered evil, was not what many chose. Few had the courage to drop the rules of the established church. Few had the courage to actually say, “I don’t believe in these brethren and the words and rules under which I’m constrained.” As He came before, He will come again. “What has been, shall be.”
God our Father has ALWAYS provided Holy Prophets to declare His Word. Throughout the history of mankind, God has ALWAYS warned us first and provided ‘the way’ to avoid calamities before the destruction. These holy prophets have ALWAYS gone against the “establishment” or “church.” God has ALWAYS given us patterns within the holy writ to open our eyes and SEE HOW GOD WORKS. We must ponder the walk of these prophets of God and how they stood up against the entrenched system of their day. Here are but a few: Jeremiah. Isaiah. Lehi. Abinadi- as the so-called righteous people bound him. Mormon. John the Beloved. Alma the Elder- as he fled Noah’s court. Amulek- who stood up against the wickedness of his own people. Abraham. The sons of Mosiah- as they went among the Lamanites. Moses. Ether. Holy Jaredite prophets who were all killed. Paul. Peter. The brother of Jared. Ezekiel. Amos. Micah. John the Baptist. JESUS HIMSELF.
As the war between God and Satan is concluded here on earth, ALL will stand before the Father at the Great and Last Judgment Day. EVERY knee shall bow and everyone will easily know for themselves whether they chose God or Satan. Those who choose God the Father will be rewarded to climb higher on Jacob’s ladder as they follow in His footsteps. Those who choose the father of lies and hold onto his oaths and covenants, traditions, rules, and priestcraft, will receive their just reward and descend lower toward the lake of unquenchable fire. This all sounds easy, too easy doesn’t it? Time will tell.
Recommended Chapters to Search the Isaiah Story
The following chapters are a perfect place to begin your study of the Isaiah Story. They will enable you to learn the cadence of the prophets’ words as they relate this remarkable story using many types and shadows and metaphors. We’ve mentioned before that all of scripture speaks of the Great and Marvelous Work. We hope with the KEYS we’ve provided, you can read with new eyes and new expectations as you search the scriptures anew knowing there is an extraordinary story awaiting your discovery. The selected chapters emphasize various segments of the Isaiah Story. Ignore the chapter headings in the LDS scriptures as they are completely incorrect and misleading.
Psalms 8-12, 72, 104-107, 113, 121,132. Isaiah 1-66. Jeremiah 8-9, 15, 18, 23. Ezekiel 7-9, 13-14, 32-34. Daniel 7-12. Joel 2-3. Amos 5-9. Micah 2-5. Zechariah 1-14. Malachi 1-4. Matt 21-25 (Read the Matt chapters in this order: 24, 23, 22, 21, and 25 to see the correct chronology). John chapters 1-21. 2Thessalonians 2. Revelations 1-22. 1Nephi 11-15, 19-22. 2Nephi 6-10, 25-30. Jacob 4-7. Mosiah 14-16. Alma 1-5, 11-12, 37. Helaman 5-6. 3Nephi 8-11, 15-16, 20-23, 26-28. Mormon 5-9. Ether 3-5, 8. Moroni 7-8.
This blog has been our report, yet “Who hath believed our report?” (Isa 53:1) The asleep “O Jerusalem” Mormons will never believe our words. They have been so deeply indoctrinated by a lifetime of “follow the prophet” rather than following Jesus, and they trust so completely in the arm of flesh rather than trusting in God’s Word, that we fear our efforts have been in vain— Nevertheless, we have been faithful to the charge that was assigned to share the mysteries of the scriptures, expose the Strong Delusion, and teach the Isaiah Story! When The Great and Marvelous Work commences, they will be left without excuse, pretext, or defense for their ignorance.
20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come. (Isa 41:20-22)
We originally planned to dissect each of the recommended chapters listed above to illustrate the intricacies of the Isaiah Story, but after careful reflection and kindhearted tutoring, it’s been decided to depart from that endeavor and simply point the reader to the chapters of greatest value to begin your own journey of discovery. Some things are ineffable and better left unsaid. The KEYS we’ve provided in these posts will open the scriptures to your view in ways never witnessed before if you are willing to perform the necessary labor and search diligently for yourselves!
With more than one hundred posts which are likened to a hundred chapters of a book, we’ve shared the lessons garnered from a lifelong journey of discovery unlike anything we’ve read elsewhere in the annals of enlightenment. What began in that meadow in the radiance of brilliant white light is set before you now! Choose wisely and ponderously regarding what you do with the truths we have freely given you!
How long O Lord?
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. 9 ¶And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. 11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, 12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. (Isa 6:8-12)
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods. (Isa 42:16-17)
What more can we say?